Hotel accommodations: Town and Country Resort
Mind Games® 2015 will be held at the Town and Country Resort & Conference center.
Located on the edge of Mission Valley, the Town and Country Resort is conveniently situated near both the light rail and Old Town trollies and just a short drive from San Diego International. Family-owned and renowned for their friendly service and hospitality, the resort boasts three on-site restaurants, lively lounges and a full-service fitness center.
Easily reserve your room online, or call 888-231-4352 and ask for the Mensa Mind Games room rate of $115 S/D, $125 T, or $135 Q. You'll want to request the Regency Tower, which is closest to the Regency Ballroom where MindGames will be held. This room rate will be available for your stay April 27–May 6, 2015. Mind Games room blocks fill fast, so make your reservations today! (For hotel assistance, please contact the event’s hotel liaison.)
Well-appointed, oversized guest rooms are available with single, double, triple or queen beds. Rooms, which average 250 square feet, feature high-speed Internet access and adjacent patios.
There is a $5 per day resort fee (reduced from $14 per day) This covers the following:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for up to 6 devices (this is enhanced from 2 devices which is part of normal room cost)
- Unlimited access to the Fitness Center (Normal cost is $5.00 per person per day) 10% off spa services
- Complimentary hotel shuttle to Riverwalk Golf Club, Fashion Valley Center, Old Town Mission Valley Center, and Hazard Center Daily 10am to 7PM based upon availability.
- Complimentary guest room local calls for (619 and 858 area codes)
- Complimentary in room coffee
- Complimentary USA Today in Hotel Lobby and dining outlets
- Complimentary computer access in Hotel Lobby for printing airline boarding passes.
Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out is at 11 a.m. The hotel has a smoke-free policy, but there are numerous outdoor spaces near the games area where smoking is allowed. Pets (maximum weight 75 lbs) are allowed with a non-refundable $25 deposit.