Nearby San Diego attractions
Should you find yourself with some time away from the "gaming tables," you may enjoy visiting these notable attractions:
- The world-class San Diego Zoo is home to more than 4,000 animals from around the world. Sea World San Diego is also close by.
- Ranked as one of the “Best Parks in the World,” historic Balboa Park boasts 15 major museums, several performing arts venues and lovely gardens.
- More than 70 miles of breathtaking coastline attracts surfers, divers and kayakers from across the globe.
- The Tony Award-winning Old Globe theater is one of the country's leading professional regional theaters and has stood as San Diego's flagship arts institution for 75 years.
- Get a feel for the local flora with a visit to the San Diego Botanic Garden.
The San Diego Tourism Authority also has a number of excellent guides with more information on local culture, restaurants, shopping, events and more.