Nearby Austin attractions
Should you find yourself with some time away from the "gaming tables," you may enjoy visiting these notable attractions:
- The Lady Bird Wildflower Research Center is on the University of Texas campus. The LBJ Library is nearby.
- Music and nightlife abound on Sixth Street.
- Outdoor recreation on Lake Travis includes fishing, boating, swimming, scuba diving and zip lining.
- The State Capitol and Zilker Park are both conveniently located around the downtown area.
- Sporting attractions include the Circuit of the Americas track.
View the Hilton's visitor's guide for more information on local culture, restaurants, shopping, events and more.